Pleasanton, a city in the Bay Area, is one the best places to do business, have pleasure, and reside right now. It has been ranked as one of the wealthiest and safest middle-sized cities in the US several times. It is also home to many headquarters of big companies and tech startups.
Pleasanton is also developing a new tourism industry. With fantastic weather and plenty of community parks and other interesting sites in and around the city, one could say Pleasanton offers a lot in the way of outdoor recreation. There are also some local wineries and vineyards, a museum on the historic Downtown Pleasanton, and of course, great places to shop and dine.
As Pleasanton welcomes more tourists, several hotels have also started to open. The good news is that there are some hotels in Pleasanton that welcome your pets. So, if you want to bring pet dogs or cats as you’re visiting Pleasanton, you know exactly where you can stay. Here are some of the pet-friendly hotels (rates may change without prior notice):
Doubletree by Hilton
(7050 Johnson Drive)
- Allows two pets (up to 75 lbs.) for an additional fee of $50 per stay.
- Both dogs and cats are allowed, but should not be left alone in rooms.
- Pet relief area.
- Has Waste stations on site.
Hyatt House Pleasanton
(4545 Chabot Drive)
- Allows two pets (up to 50 lbs.) for an additional fee of $75 (for stays of 1 to 6 nights) and $175 (for stays of 7 nights or more).
- Both dogs and cats are allowed.
- Crated pets may be left unattended in rooms.
- A grassy area where pets may be walked.
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
(5535 Johnson Drive)
- Allows one dog (up to 60 lbs.) for an additional fee of $75 per stay.
- Dogs are allowed in all rooms and may be left unattended, but cats are not accepted.
- Has Treats, pet bowls, waste bags, and a pet relief area.
Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn
(5375 Owens Street)
- Allows two pets (up to 25 lbs.) for an additional fee of $35 per pet, per night.
- Guests with pets will be assigned to pet-friendly rooms on the ground floor.
- Both dogs and cats are allowed and may be left unattended in the pet-designated rooms.
- Has Waste stations on site.
Tri Valley Inn and Suites
(2025 Santa Rita Road)
- Allows one pet (up to 50 lbs.) for an additional fee of $15 per night.
- Both dogs and cats are permitted, but may not be left unattended in rooms.
- A grassy area for the pets to walk on.
- Pet relief.
- Has Waste bags.
The role of a hotel’s maintenance is to make sure all equipment and facilities are maintained in good condition and functioning smoothly to reduce the chances of interruptions to the hotel’s operations and inconveniences to their guests (and their pets!).
But when it comes to maintaining the physical appearance of the hotel, it should be handled by someone else – such as commercial painters. Painting the hotel’s interiors and exteriors requires a combination of skills and experience. While hotel owners and operators may think they can hire any commercial painter to get the job done, it’s important to take their time to do research and invest only in commercial painting contractors who offer expert services and display good interpersonal skills. Commercial painting contractors should also be licensed, insured, and bonded.
Custom Painting, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured painting company in the Bay Area that has taken pride in its first-rate service and unparalleled professionalism. With over 30 years in the paint service industry, you can be sure that we will exceed your expectations for commercial or residential painting with our high-quality work and professionalism when you need it. Not only do we do paint work, but we also offer other services including custom crown molding installation and “popcorn ceiling” removal.
Here at Custom Painting, Inc., our main goal is customer satisfaction. If you need high-quality painting for your hotels and other businesses, contact us to schedule an appointment for a free estimate.