Exterior painting projects in Pleasanton, CA, are a big deal, especially for commercial properties. Business owners are aware that an attractive storefront or façade can attract customers, which can potentially drive up their profits.
Fading, peeling, or cracking paint can drastically decrease the aesthetic appeal and value of your commercial property and will cause your potential customers to turn away. Exterior commercial painting plays a crucial role in restoring, maintaining, and even maximizing your commercial building’s curb appeal and value. When chosen in the right colors, painting the exterior surfaces of your building can best reflect your business brand and make your business a standout from the competition.
Let Custom Painting, Inc. bring your business goals and vision into reality! For over 40 years, we have been known for its meticulous and worry-free approach that meets your expectations, specifications, and budget. By working with us, you will get the advantage of working with a company that stands out in the painting field.
Benefits of exterior painting for businesses
Commercial establishments will benefit from professional painting services in many ways:
- It will attract more customers – Attracting a customer’s attention in this fast-paced world is challenging. Keeping that attention is even more so. Painting the façade of your commercial building is one of the best ways to enhance its curb appeal and make that positive first impression on potential customers. Updating your commercial property with new colors will also help keep the interest of your long-time customers going. As a result, they will continue supporting and promoting your business.
- It refreshes your workplace – A newly painted commercial building can infuse new energy into your organization and boost your employees’ morale, productivity, and pride.
- It will save your business money – Extreme weather changes, pollution, and pests can cause surface damage to your commercial property. If the damage is left unaddressed, it would eventually compromise the structural integrity of your commercial building. Maintaining the exterior surfaces with paint will minimize surface damage that could lead to bigger problems in the future, thus saving you time and money in return. That’s why you should hire only experienced painters like Custom Painting Inc. who will deliver a durable and long-lasting quality paint finish to your commercial property.
- The new paint will help rebrand your business – As your business evolves, it’s essential to make updates to your business logo, put up new signage, or redesign your company website. If you want to rebrand your business without needing a dramatic shift, a new color scheme is a subtle way to do it. A company under new management or ownership can also use a new paint job to show to their customers that they’re ready for a fresh start. A company experiencing a change in direction, offering new products or services, or celebrating an anniversary or other milestone can also use new paint to indicate any of those significant events.
- Your business stands out from the competition – An excellent product or service, good reputation, exceptional customer service, and attractive building façade are some of the ways to help your business not only survive the competition but thrive in it as well. You would like to get your business to “trend” for all the right reasons. In this competitive world, it is important to differentiate your business and find ways to stand out. An exceptional physical presentation of your business is one of the ways to set your business apart from the competition. Therefore, a fresh coat of paint and exciting color scheme can go a long way if your commercial business needs a facelift to stand out as “the best among the rest.”
Custom Painting, Inc. is equipped with experience, the right tools, and the best solutions to protect your commercial building from the elements, enhance its aesthetic appeal, and preserve its structural integrity. Our exterior painting services include:
- Cleaning and power washing
- Surface repair and prep work
- Wood rot repair or replacement
- Brick waterproofing
- Deck painting or staining
- Door painting and refinishing
- Full exterior painting (that includes painting trim, gutters, soffit, fascia, roofing, etc.)
- Decorative painting
Every commercial building is designed uniquely, so each has its own specifications when it comes to painting. Standing true to our name, we at Custom Painting, Inc. tailor our services to meet the specific needs and types of every business.
Our painting process
Here’s Custom Painting, Inc.’s approach to painting the exterior of a commercial building:
- Assessment – Our crew assesses the condition of your building’s exterior surface by identifying areas of wear and tear, discoloration, etc., that will help them determine the necessary repairs, preparation, and paint steps.
- Preparation – We will prepare the work area by protecting lawns, decks, bushes, hedges, flower beds, and other surfaces from paint. Next, the crew will clean, repair, sand, and prime the surfaces to be painted.
- Painting – Once the surfaces are cleaned, repaired, sanded, and primed, our crew begins to paint them, using quality paint products of specific types (water-based like latex and acrylic, or oil-based), color and shades, and finishes (flat, eggshell, satin, semi-glossy, or glossy). Unless otherwise specified, we apply two coats of paint for sufficient coverage.
- Quality assurance – Once painting is done, our crew conducts an inspection and final walkthrough to ensure that the job is completed to our customer’s satisfaction.
Why choose us?
If you’re looking for a reliable company to provide the best exterior painting services you can find, Custom Painting, Inc. can be relied on in this line of work.
- Licensed and bonded
- We carry $4,000,000 liability insurance
- Our skilled, experienced, and dedicated team includes carpenters and full-time professional painters.
- Solid leadership from the foreman.
- A free and timely estimate.
- A concise and thorough quotation.
- Thoughtful scheduling before the start of the project.
- Meticulous attention to detail from start to finish.
- Use of highest-quality paints and primers
- Safe work practices
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving during and after the project.
- We offer a full one-year guarantee on our work.
- A follow-up visit after we have completed the project.
- Worker’s compensation covers all employees.
When it’s time to update your commercial property’s paint job, call Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-294-8062 to discuss your needs. Our team of skilled and experienced painters and carpenters has been painting commercial and residential properties in and around the Bay Area for over 40 years. We offer a full range of services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers.