Epoxy floors have been one of the popular flooring treatments due to their numerous benefits. Most businesses in Pleasanton prefer epoxy floors for their commercial properties as they are beautiful, durable, versatile, and easy to clean. Epoxy flooring is also popular in industrial environments for the same desirable characteristics.
Epoxy flooring installation can be a complex, messy, and time-consuming job. Once applied to floors, epoxy requires several days to dry sufficiently before the floors are ready for use. Hiring a professional who does custom epoxy services will ensure you’re working with someone who knows the ins and outs of epoxy flooring installation, as well as customer’s specifications, in order to make the results long-lasting. Epoxy flooring is also highly customizable as they can be made with different colors and designs.
In addition to painting services, Custom Painting, Inc. offers custom epoxy flooring services that will add foundational stability, character, and aesthetic appeal to commercial spaces.
What is custom epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring is a highly durable and long-lasting type of floor coating. It consists of two basic components: epoxy resin and hardener. When these two components are mixed, the chemical reaction creates a rigid, plastic-like coating that bonds to the substrate, making floors beautiful, durable, resistant to moisture and stain, and easy to clean.
Epoxy treatments are versatile as they can bond excellently to any flooring materials including concrete, tile, wood, or other common commercial or industrial floors.
What we offer
The experts at Custom Painting, Inc., install custom epoxy flooring that will match the style of your commercial or industrial property. The list below the details the installation process steps:
- Consultation and design – Our crew assesses the condition of the floors that will help them determine the appropriate epoxy formulations. In addition, they will engage in a collaborative discussion with their clients to make sense of their design goals. These discussions will help our crew to customize various epoxy flooring formulations and color and design specifications according to the client’s requirements and preferences.
- Surface preparation – The existing floor surface is cleaned and prepared thoroughly, which can help the epoxy coating to bond properly.
- Primer application – A coat of primer is applied to the surface to enhance adhesion of the epoxy floor coating
- Epoxy flooring installation – The two main ingredients of epoxy coating – the epoxy resin and hardener – are mixed according to the manufacturer’s recommendation. Then the coating is applied to the surface. Depending on the preferred finish and design, more layers of epoxy coating or decorative designs may be added.
- Curing – The epoxy coating requires sufficient time for curing to form hardness. The curing period depends on the specific products used.
- Finishing and sealing – A protective topcoat is applied to enhance durability and resistance to wear and tear. Then the topcoat is left to completely dry.
Benefits of custom epoxy flooring
Professional custom epoxy flooring provides several advantages:
- Durability and longevity – Epoxy floor coating has exceptional durability and resistance against everyday wear and tear. If properly maintained and cared for, epoxy coating can last for many years.
- Aesthetic appeal and customization properties – Having an epoxy flooring makes your room look luxurious and elegant. Epoxy can be applied with colors, finishes, and designs according to customer preferences.
- Easy maintenance – Epoxy flooring’s surfaces are resistant to moisture, stain, chemicals, and mechanical abrasions, making the floors easy to clean and maintain.
- Improved safety – Accidents are common in workplaces with slippery floors. An anti-slip epoxy coating can be applied to reduce slipping. This is especially recommended for high-traffic areas such kitchens, doorways, entrance halls, laboratory areas, etc.
- Increased property value – By adding durability to your floors and enhancing your home’s overall aesthetic appeal, epoxy coating provides a finished and luxurious look to your floors, driving up your commercial property’s resale or leasing price.
Why choose us?
It is important to choose the best painting contractors in Pleasanton, CA who will provide epoxy flooring services.
Custom Painting, Inc. is a licensed and insured full-service paint service company that has been serving the Bay Area for over 40 years. But we are not just all about painting. We offer a range of various services for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Our professional epoxy flooring experts can help you figure out which type of flooring solution is the most ideal for your commercial or industrial space. Certain floor types may also require specific colors and finishes, which only our epoxy floor experts can accommodate.
We are knowledgeable in epoxy floor coating mixing, preparation, and application, and will ensure timely completion of the project. Our skilled and experienced crew has what it takes to achieve the look you are aiming for.
Do you want to upgrade your home with custom epoxy flooring? If you need a reliable custom epoxy flooring contractor in the Bay Area, call Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-294-8062 or send a message here to request a free estimate. Our experts will install and finish epoxy flooring with custom designs that will bring added style and functionality to your commercial or industrial spaces.