Painting metal doors is an essential part of maintaining the appearance of a commercial building in Pleasanton, CA. Whether you’re building a new property or renovating an existing one, a fresh coat of paint on your metal doors will not only protect them from the elements but will also boost your commercial property’s curb appeal.
It is a fact that metal doors are known for their strength and durability, but they are also prone to rust. Exposure to air and moisture causes rust to develop on several metal doors. Instead of going to the expense of replacing metal doors, why not paint them? Commercial painters in Pleasanton, CA, can repaint metal doors and restore them to their original appearance and condition.
Our experienced paint crew has worked with many types of surfaces, including rusty metals. In dealing with rusty metal doors, they use the correct paints, tools, and techniques to remove all rust, leaving the surfaces smooth and clean for paint.
What we offer
Custom Painting offers a range of metal door painting services:
Process steps of painting a rusted metal door:
- Removing the door and door hardware.
- Scraping of the old rust from the door’s surface and sanding off of the remaining dust.
- Preparing the door’s surface by cleaning and applying a rust-inhibiting primer.
- Applying paint on the door’s newly cleaned and prepared surface. We use paints only formulated for metal surfaces.
- Putting the newly painted door back in place.
- Clean-up and disposal.
- Final inspection.
Custom Painting works on various metal doors, such as:
- Stainless steel
- Galvanized steel
- Wrought iron
- Bronze, etc.
It’s not just exterior metal doors that we work on. We also deal with other metal surfaces, such as:
- Interior metal doors (such as hollow metal doors in commercial kitchens) — Like we do with exterior metal doors, we scrap the loose rust and repaint the interior metal doors.
- Commercial garage doors – Weather elements and general wear and tear can lead to loss of luster on your garage doors. Our crew will scrap the old rust and give it a fresh coat of paint.
- Metal fences – Our crew will employ the correct equipment and methods to get rid of all the rust before giving the metal fences a fresh coat of paint.
Usually, rolling and spraying are the usual application techniques when painting metal doors, but spraying is a more preferred method as it is quicker and gives the surface a smooth, uniform, and durable finish.
In general, we use water-based or oil-based paint for interior metal doors. But for exterior metal doors, garage doors and metal fences, oil-based or alkyd paint is more suitable as it can help these surfaces withstand the outdoor elements.
Why you should try rusty metal door painting
Rusty metal doors can decrease your commercial property’s curb appeal and value. By rusty metal door painting, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Refreshed and updated look for your metal door and overall exterior appearance of your commercial building.
- Improvement to your property’s curb appeal.
- Protection from the external elements, such as moisture and heat, that can cause rust.
- Extended lifespan to your metal door.
- Increased property value.
Why choose us?
If rust or whatever issues your metal doors may have, Custom Painting, Inc. will come up with economical but quality solutions to keep your metal walls rust-free and protected from the elements. Your metal door will look good for many years to come!
Custom Painting, Inc. is a licensed and insured paint company serving the Bay Area for over 40 years. With years of experience and a team of skilled paint and construction experts, we ensure the highest quality in our work and satisfaction for our clients!
Contact us today!
Are you looking for commercial metal door painting services? Reach out to a friendly team of the best painters in Pleasanton, CA at Custom Painting, Inc. Contact us at 925-294-8062 or message us to obtain a free estimate! We look forward to working with you!